Stand-by and dressing props, I am a focused and experienced prop hand and are available for full-time props contracts.
- Swing-gang dailies, "Indiana Jones 5", feature film, 2021;
- Stand-by props for 13 weeks, "River-City" the BBC Scottish soap, 2021;
- Dressing props dailies, "A Castle for Christmas" a Netflix film, 2020;
- Dressing props dailies & 2nd unit action props store-man, "Outlander", 2019;
- Dressing props full-time, "The Small Hand", TV film, 2019;
Prior to 2019 my work experience includes:
- Dressing props dailies, "Shetland", drama; 2013;
- Dressing props dailies for TV drama's "Glasgow Kiss", "Monarch of the Glen", "Life Support" and "Inspector Rebus" &
the films "Gregory's Two Girls", "Complicity' and "The Cup".
I've held the role as art director and art dept. assistant for commercials.
I've worked as a props pick-up returns driver, petty cash buyer for "Taggart" and props buyer.
Other roles include prop & model-maker, art dept. assistant & art dept. runner.
Designed and built by Mucky Puddle