Sign up to create an Access Account

Want to hear about the latest from Film Bang? Tick below to receive occasional messages from us. We'll never misuse your details, and never send spam.
ENT IMM LTD - Film Bang


Immigration Services



Gurpreet Singh

Immigration Services

ENT imm (Entertainment immigration) has been serving the Film and TV industries since 2007, helping international creatives share their talent in the UK by issuing Certificates of Sponsorship (Work Permits) for the Creative sector.

With years of experience working with globally renowned stars, we know the UK Temporary Work – Creative worker visa route to its entirety, offering our many professional services to individuals involved in the filming sector. 

ENT imm is an A-rated premium licensed sponsor with the Home Office, we possess the knowledge and resources to assist with work permit issuance in the Temporary Work – Creative worker category for select production companies, ensuring all their international cast and crew have made the provisions to work in the United Kingdom. 

So, whether you are a international producer looking to bring a film's cast and crew to the UK or are in need of an immediate work permit for an actor next week on set; be sure that we at ENT imm Ltd can help you!

Designed and built by Mucky Puddle